IOD is growing and we’re looking for high quality, professional tech bloggers and writers to join the team!
Whether your forte is creative writing or on the more technical side, we’re looking for writers with varying degrees of expertise in a realm we like to call ‘creative technical writing’.
What we’re looking for:
- Fluent English speakers (preferably North American)
- Excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- 1 year of content/technical writing
- Marketing background is a plus
- Knowledge of cloud computing/DevOps/enterprise security/mobile development and testing is a BIG plus
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates creativity, talent and a sense of imagination
- Freelance/part-time position
- Create highly engaging and completely unique content
- Develop content themes based on the direction and creative brief provided by our team
- Offer suggestions on how to improve existing creative content
- Join a success story 😉
We know what good writing is really worth. If you’re interested in writing with IOD, or know someone else who is, send your resume, a cover letter and writing sample(s) over to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out what we do here.